Pastor Ron Miller has been leading Dryden Baptist Church since 2009 with a commitment to guiding people in God’s principles. He and his wife, Mary, have been serving together in ministry since 2003. They have four children, Timothy (13), Karis (11), James (10), and Samuel (8). Ron seeks to serve in many different areas across the ministry in Dryden such as teaching, participating in music, helping in children’s ministries, counseling, and working with leaders throughout the church. Pastor Miller is a cabinet maker by trade and by calling has devoted his life to pastoral ministry. His preaching is an expository approach presenting Bible book studies. He loves working with people and seeing them grow closer to The Lord.
- SUNY Morrisville (wood products engineering)
- Practical Bible College (pastoral studies)
- Baptist Bible Seminary (Masters of Divinity)
- Detroit Baptist Theological Seminary (Masters of Theology)
- University at Buffalo (Masters of General Linguistics)